- All bookings are made through Yokmok Aventuras SL, a limited company based in c/Almudena Grandes 13, 28522 Rivas-Vaciamadrid, Madrid, Spain.
- Only when Yokmok Aventuras SL have received full payment from the participant, will there exist a contract between both parties. This contract is governed by Spanish Law and jurisdiction.
- Yokmok Aventuras SL reserves the right to decline any reservation.
- It's not permitted to change or cancel or add conditions to any activity without the written authorisation of Yokmok directors or staff.
You have our promise that your name and personal information will not be misused or passed to any third party whatsoever. It will remain 100% and completely private.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The participant assumes total responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or death that might occur in connection with any of the activities or programmes organized by Yokmok. Participants should therefore have a full and adequate Insurance Policy in effect for their needs.
- Third Part Services
Yokmok is pleased to accept the total responsibility for the organization of the activity in which they have been contracted to do. However Yokmok will not be responsible for services that are totally out of their control, for example lift chairs, refuges, airlines, and transport Companies. Under no circumstances will Yokmok be responsible for additional costs, loss, damage, injury, and delay of any company or agency unless direct negligence or lack of diligence is caused on the part of Yokmok.
- Unforeseeable Circumstances
Yokmok will not be held responsible for additional costs, deception, damage, injuries, delay, incommodities or irregularities caused by events that are beyond their control such as war, civil unrest, military and terrorist activities, disputes, nuclear or natural disasters, evacuation problems or maintenance of transport, changes of schedule, closing of airports, fire, etc.
- The participants accept complete financial responsibility. This responsibility extends, but does not limit itself, to the following cases:
- Damage caused, even accidentally, to any belongings of Yokmok or anything rented through Yokmok.
- Purchases considered essential by Yokmok to be made in behalf of the participant (after the approval of the participant) of any article or service not included in the description of the activity.
- Participants are responsible for preparing the trip and for studying all information supplied by YokmoK, and to arrive at the meeting point with adequate equipments. YokmoK will not take any responsibility for inadequately prepared clients, both physical preparation and equipment.
- Participants agree to the release of any and all liability and agree not to sue YokmoK Aventuras S.L. and its employees, agents, or guides for any personal injury, death, property damage or loss as a result of the participation in any hiking, mountaneering, skiing or other activity organized by YokmoK Aventuras S.L.
- Upon reservation of any activity with YokmoK Aventuras S.L., participants agree that they have read and fully understood the contents and legal ramifications of this agreement. Participants understand that this is a legal binding and enforceable contract.
- Yokmok is not responsible for weather conditions that may adversely affect the activity. Should the activity be cancelled for whatever reason (for example, land slide, storm, flood), alternative activities will be organized.
- If in the view of Yokmok, an activity becomes potentially dangerous, the activity will be cancelled or shortened or continued in another area.
- Although we do our best to adhere to the schedule listed above, the itinerary is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control.
Your cancellation has to be made in writing and must be submitted by post to our office or by email. Our postal address is the following: YokmoK Aventuras S.L., c/Almudena Grandes 13, 28522 Rivas-Vaciamadrid, Madrid, Spain.
Upon receipt of written notification of cancellation (letter, fax, or e-mail) from you, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- A deposit of $400 per person is requested at time of sign-up. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- At 31 - 60 days prior to departure, 50% of the land cost is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- At 30 days or less prior to departure all costs are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
To the best of our knowledge, all details described on the web page were exact at the time of publication.